The fields marked with * are mandatory
My antenna does not work ... What do I do ?
Sorry to hear there that you are experiencing problems with the antenna you purchased from us.
You're here because we directed you to this page to collect the vital info we need to help resolve antenna installation or setup issues.
We will try our very best to help, and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Before going ahead, please familiarize yourself with the towers and their frequencies in your area, if not already done so.
Instructions can be found at locate.onwireless.net .
More info can be found at faq.onwireless.net .
Tower info can be found at towers.onwireless.net
Note: We dont give out your info to anyone, nor will we spam you with "daily specials" or any other junk.
IMPORTANT: To help us help you, please include as much information as you are able:
- The EXACT GPS coordinates (from Google Maps) of the rooftop of the building/structure where the antenna will be installed.
Without accurate information, we cannot provide the help requested. Click Here for how to extract your GPS coordinates instruction.
- All *Mandatory boxes must be filled accurately.
Antenna for ..
- Sierra Wireless
- D-Link Modem Routers
- Option Wireless
- Apple iPhone
- Telstra (ZTE)
- Phones without antenna socket
- Telstra Cel-Fi PRO 3G/4G Repeater
- Telstra NextG® Repeater (Smart Antenna)
- Optus 3G Repeater
- Vodafone 3G Repeater
- 3G nextG ◦ 850MHz
- 3G GSM ◦ 900MHz
- RFID/Bridge ◦ 900MHz
- 3G nextG ◦ 850/900MHz
- 3G nextG ◦ 2100MHz
- 3G GSM ◦ 900/2100MHz
- 3G nextG ◦ 850/2100MHz
- 4G 4GX ◦ 700MHz
- 4G+ ◦ 850MHz
- 4G ◦ 1800MHz
- Dual Antenna Kits ◦ 4G LTE 1800MHz ◦ 4G+ 850MHz ◦ 4GX 700MHz
- All band ◦ 3G nextG 4G 4GX
- Directional ◦ Yagi LPDA
- Magnetic Base
- Passive Radiator
- Vehicle Antennas
- Wireless 3G/4G USB routers
- WAN Router with Wifi Access Point
- 3G Modem/Router Wifi Access Point
- 3G Ourdoor WiFi Gateway
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Our customers say ..
thanks for the antenna and the extra bits you added, much appreciated. I was away for last week and just installed it this morning, so now have a dual 4G lite system fully installed. Signal strength has lifted from 20% to 60% and the RSRP is now -87dBm, and the RSTQ is -12dBm, and Speedtest delivered a 21.32 Mb/s download speed, a good improvement overall. Cheers, Trevor"
– Trevor Wilson, 05/08/2015