Important note regarding selecting the correct antenna.
This device is capable of 3G on 850MHz and 900MHz and *2100MHz
If this is a 4G capable device you'll also see 4G only antennas listed below.
- If using with a Telstra next-G plan, select an antenna kit compatible with the 850MHz band.
- If with Optus or Virgin you'll need an antenna that covers the 900MHz 3G band.
- If with Vodafone please check whether you are connecting to their 900MHz or the newer 850MHz service.
- All carriers also have 3G services on 2100MHz, as indicated if the 2100MHz antennas are listed below.
- 4G bands may be using 900MHz or 1800MHz. Telstra's new LTE-Advanced may be using both.
The highest gain (16dBi) antennas cover only ONE BAND!
For an antenna to cover more than one band, it will have a lower gain, such as the 11dBi all-band LPDA antenna listed below.
Please choose the correct antenna to suit the band you will be connecting with.