Cart is empty
Coax cable from antenna to wallplate or direct to modem/patch cable
Very Low-Loss coax cables for Fixed Wireless installationsLess flexible coax, suitable for projects with low insertion repetition.
Suitable for Fixed 3G/4G Wireless Internet installations on a home, donga or office rooftop or tower.
SMA male/female to SMA female
LMR240 cable is semi-flexible.50ohm - VERY LOW LOSS coax.
LMR400 cable is semi-rigid.50ohm - SUPER LOW LOSS coax.
Coax cable from wallplate to modem or direct from antenna
Fixed and Mobile Wireless installations.Use to connect diectly between Antenna and Modem on Mobile installs or as a more flexible connection between our Low-Loss antenna cables and your modem/router.
LMR195 very low loss coax cable suitable for Mobile 3G/4G Wireless Internet installations on Buildings, Tower or Vehicle.
3m LMR195 cable Insertion Loss: 0.75dB at 900MHz
Connectors are SMA male
Antenna comes with FME female and SMA male Connections
13dBi (11 element, 930mm) or 14dBi (14 element 1140mm) version
This antenna is available in 2 versions.
13dBi version: 930mm long, one piece 11 element.
14dBi version: 1140mm long, two piece 14 element.
Slant-Pol / X-Pol Mounting Bracket for 4G HSPA+ and 4G LTE Yagi Dual Antennas
Standard Vertical Pole Mount Bracket Our Yagis come standard with a sturdy Double U-bolt Pole-mount bracket for Vertically-Polarised antenna installation. Use when a single antenna is used for normal GSM, 3G/nextG and single antenna 4G installations.
Note that our Yagis can also be insalled horizontally Polarized, but this is not used in Australia.
Slant Polarization Bracket Allows for "Slant-Pol" +45° or -45° polarization of our Yagi Antennas.Use where Dual Antenna are installed for 4G DC-HSPA+ and 4G LTE 1800MHz internet services. These are normally "X-pol" (Slant) polarized. Mounts between the standard bracket and the Boom of the Yagi. Suits only our antennas.
By checking this box you agree that you require this antenna for access to the 4G LTE 1800MHz network available to your location.This antenna, being the highest gain practically achievable in a Yagi antenna at this bamdwidth covers only one band.
Not suitable for 3G or nextG.Suitable for 4G LTE 1800MHz only.
Note that a restocking fee applies for re-supply of incorrectly ordered product.
Pole Mounting Brackets Polarization Adjustment
Standard Vertical Pole Mount Bracket Standard bracket allows for Vertically Polarised antenna installation only. Use where a single antenna is installed for normal 3G and GSM services.
Mounting BracketsPole Mount (standard) or optional Wall Mount brackets to suit this antenna our antennas.
Pole Mount Bracket For Outdoor Installations on pole or Mast.
• 3G nextG GSM - 850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz• DC - 850 HSPA+ / 4G LTE-1800• All Carriers - Telstra, Vodafone, Optus • Gain - 7.5dBi- 850/900MHz 3dBi-1800/1900/2100MHz• 1/2" mounting screw, Antenna Length: 1070mm• Suit Outdoor, Fixed Wirelwess installations• N-female connector.• Includes Pole Mount Bracket.
* Cable not included. Please purchase separately
• 3G nextG GSM - 850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz• 4G - 850 HSPA+ / LTE-1800• All Carriers - Telstra, Vodafone, Optus • Gain - Please Select - 850/900MHz 3dBi-1800/1900/2100MHz• Stainless Steel Spring, Antenna Length: 1100mm including spring
• Suit Outdoor, Mobile Vehicle & Fixed wireless installations• 5m LMR195 (LL195) Coax Cable, FME-female connector. Includes: • Antenna • Spring • Coax * Patch Cable not included. Please purchase separately
• 3G nextG GSM • Telstra, Vodafone, Optus • Gain: 7dBi or 5dBi 850 & 900MHz Bands• Thru-Panel Bas Mount • Antenna Length: 500mm /300mm
• Suit Outdoor, Mobile Vehicle installations• 7dBi version - 4m LL195 low loss coax FME-female connector.• 5dBi - 5m RG58A/U low loss coax FME-female connector. Includes: • Antenna • Base • Coax * Patch Cable not included. Please purchase separately
Select a Mounting Bracket as required.
Click Here for the full list:
• Connect antenna system to a Mobile Phone and a USB Modem simultaneously.• Combine two antennas as a Phased Array to increase gain by up to 3dB.• Available with optional Coax cables to each port.• SMA-female and FME male adapter options available. • All Carriers - Any 3G and 4G LTE Band• 850 900 1700 1800 2100 2400 & 2500 MHz• Other Coax Cable lengths available.
Track my order(s):
Type the characters you see in the picture below.
"A quick thank you. I have installed the dual Yagi and it works very well. My main customer (my wife) is very pleased with the Internet speed.
– Dan, 23/01/2013
Track my order
Shipping and Returns
© 2007-2013 remoteONE. Powered by Best Shopping Cart Program