Cart is empty
CODE: CAL6298A, CAL6298A
Antenna Patch Cable (FME) forSamsung Galaxy Nexus (i9250, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
Coax cable from antenna to wallplate or direct to modem/patch cable
Very Low-Loss coax cables for Fixed Wireless installationsLess flexible coax, suitable for projects with low insertion repetition.
Suitable for Fixed 3G/4G Wireless Internet installations on a home, donga or office rooftop or tower.
SMA male/female to SMA female
LMR240 cable is semi-flexible.50ohm - VERY LOW LOSS coax.
LMR400 cable is semi-rigid.50ohm - SUPER LOW LOSS coax.
Extension coax cables for Fixed and Mobile Wireless installations.Use to either connect directly between Antenna and Modem on Mobile installs or to extend the antenna connection to your modem from the wall when the Antenna Cable is terminated at the wall using a Wall-plate.
LMR195 low loss coax cable suitable for Mobile 3G/4G Wireless Internet installations on Buildings, Tower or Vehicle.
3m cable Insertion Loss: 0.75dB @ 900MHz
When purchased with at least one coax cable the antenna kit comes with SMA male and FME female connections, depending upon which cable combinations you select.Single Cable example: Double Cable Example:
13dBi (11 element, 930mm) or 14dBi (14 element 1140mm) version
This antenna is available in 2 versions.
13dBi version: 930mm long, one piece 11 element.
14dBi version: 1140mm long, two piece 14 element.
By checking this box you acknowledge that this antenna is for access to the 4G 1800MHz network that is available to your location. This is a single antenna kit that will not take advantage of 4G MIMO enabled Cell Towers.This antenna, being the highest gain practically achievable in a Yagi antenna at this bandwidth covers only the 4G 1800MHz band.
This antenna kit is NOT suitable for 3G or nextG.
Note that a restocking fee applies for re-supply of incorrectly ordered product.
By checking this box you acknowledge that this antenna is suitable only for access to the 4G LTE 1800MHz network and that 4G 1800MHz service is available to your location.Being the highest gain practically achievable with this type of antenna at this bandwidth, it covers only 4G on 1800MHz.
Suitable for 4G 1800MHz only, NOT suitable for 3G or nextG.
Mounting BracketsPole Mount (standard) or optional Wall Mount brackets to suit this antenna our antennas.
Pole Mount Bracket For Outdoor Installations on pole or Mast.
• 3G nextG GSM - 850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz
• DC - 850 HSPA+ / 4G LTE-1800
• All Carriers - Telstra, Vodafone, Optus
• Gain - 7.5dBi- 850/900MHz 3dBi-1800/1900/2100MHz
• 1/2" mounting screw, Antenna Length: 1070mm
• Suit Outdoor, Fixed Wirelwess installations• N-female connector.
• Includes Pole Mount Bracket.
* Coax NOT included *
Low loss LL195 and LL400 Coax is available from our Coax Cable section.
• Covers Telstra NextG 850 & 2100MHz Bands
nextG and the new
• Gain - 9dBi- 850MHz 3dBi-2100MHz
• 20mm mounting tube, bracket not supplied.
• Antenna Length: 1350mm
• Suit Outdoor, Fixed Wirelwess installations.
• 10m Cell-foil low-loss coax (similar LMR200) • FME-female connector.
* Mount NOT included.
Please purchase separately
Click here for our
Recommended mounting bracket
* Patch Cable not included. Available separately
• 3G nextG GSM - 850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz• 4G - 850 HSPA+ / LTE-1800• All Carriers - Telstra, Vodafone, Optus • Gain - Please Select - 850/900MHz 3dBi-1800/1900/2100MHz• Stainless Steel Spring, Antenna Length: 1100mm including spring
• Suit Outdoor, Mobile Vehicle & Fixed wireless installations• 5m LMR195 (LL195) Coax Cable, FME-female connector. Includes: • Antenna • Spring • Coax * Patch Cable not included. Please purchase separately
3.6m LMR195 low loss Coax Cable with FME-female.Total height 820mm including base.
• 3G nextG GSM • Telstra, Vodafone, Optus • Gain: 7dBi or 5dBi 850 & 900MHz Bands• Thru-Panel Bas Mount • Antenna Length: 500mm /300mm
• Suit Outdoor, Mobile Vehicle installations• 7dBi version - 4m LL195 low loss coax FME-female connector.• 5dBi - 5m RG58A/U low loss coax FME-female connector. Includes: • Antenna • Base • Coax * Patch Cable not included. Please purchase separately
Select a Mounting Bracket as required.
Click Here for the full list:
Track my order(s):
Type the characters you see in the picture below.
I received the Yagi antenna and installed it recently, coupling it to the Telstra Smart antenna. We now have 4-5 bars inside the house. Thanks very much for your help and expert advice, very much appreciated.
– Richard Miller, 10/04/2015
Track my order
Shipping and Returns
© 2007-2015 REMOTEONE onwireless. Powered by Best Shopping Cart Program