Cart is empty
Telstra nextG/4G-DCHSPA+& Vodafone 3G & 3G+850MHz Antennas
Click here to view
Optus Virgin Vodafone 3G and Telstra GSM900MHz Antennas
RFID Antennas 918–926MHzRadio Frequency Identification Systems
Telstra nextG/DC-HSPA+Optus Virgin & Vodafone 3G & 3G+900MHz Antennas
Telstra Optus Virgin VodafoneGSM and 3G 2100MHz Antennas
Optus Virgin Vodafone GSM/3GTelstra GSM900/2100MHz Antennas
Telstra nextG/4G-DCHSPA+ Vodafone 3G & 3G+850/2100MHz Antennas
Telstra 4G LTEOptus 4G LTE1800MHz Antennas
Dual Slant Polarized Antennas Kits for 4G LTE MIMO and 3G+ DC-HSPA+
Telstra nextG/DC-HSPA+Optus Virgin Vodafone 3G 3G+ & 4G LTE850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz Antennas
Directional Yagi and LPDAGSM/3G/4G Antennas
Omni-directional 3G/4G Antennas
Omni-directional Magnetic Base 3G/4G Antennas
Ceiling Antennas ◦ Passive Radiators
Omni-directional Vehicle MountnextG 3G & 4G Antennas
CODE: DB800-16-14C, DB800-16-14C
Coax cable from antenna to wallplate or direct to modem/patch cable
Very Low-Loss coax cables for Fixed Wireless installationsLess flexible coax, suitable for projects with low insertion repetition.
Suitable for Fixed 3G/4G Wireless Internet installations on a home, donga or office rooftop or tower.
SMA male/female to SMA female
LMR240 cable is semi-flexible.50ohm - VERY LOW LOSS coax.
LMR400 cable is semi-rigid.50ohm - SUPER LOW LOSS coax.
Extension coax cables for Fixed and Mobile Wireless installations.Use to either connect directly between Antenna and Modem on Mobile installs or to extend the antenna connection to your modem from the wall when the Antenna Cable is terminated at the wall using a Wall-plate.
LMR195 low loss coax cable suitable for Mobile 3G/4G Wireless Internet installations on Buildings, Tower or Vehicle.
3m cable Insertion Loss: 0.75dB @ 900MHz
When purchased with at least one coax cable the antenna kit comes with SMA male and FME female connections, depending upon which cable combinations you select.Single Cable example: Double Cable Example:
13dBi (11 element, 930mm) or 14dBi (14 element 1140mm) version
This antenna is available in 2 versions.
13dBi version: 930mm long, one piece 11 element.
14dBi version: 1140mm long, two piece 14 element.
Slant-Pol / X-Pol Mounting Bracket for 4G HSPA+ and 4G LTE Yagi Dual Antennas
Standard Vertical Pole Mount Bracket Our Yagis come standard with a sturdy Double U-bolt Pole-mount bracket for Vertically-Polarised antenna installation. Use when a single antenna is used for normal GSM, 3G/nextG and single antenna 4G installations.
Note that our Yagis can also be insalled horizontally Polarized, but this is not used in Australia.
Slant Polarization Bracket Allows for "Slant-Pol" +45° or -45° polarization of our Yagi Antennas.Use where Dual Antenna are installed for 4G DC-HSPA+ and 4G LTE 1800MHz internet services. These are normally "X-pol" (Slant) polarized. Mounts between the standard bracket and the Boom of the Yagi. Suits only our antennas.
By checking this box you agree that you require this antenna for access to the 4G LTE 1800MHz network available to your location.This antenna, being the highest gain practically achievable in a Yagi antenna at this bamdwidth covers only one band.
Not suitable for 3G or nextG.Suitable for 4G LTE 1800MHz only.
Note that a restocking fee applies for re-supply of incorrectly ordered product.
Mounting BracketsPole Mount (standard) or optional Wall Mount brackets to suit this antenna our antennas.
Pole Mount Bracket For Outdoor Installations on pole or Mast.
• 3G nextG GSM - 850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz• DC - 850 HSPA+ / 4G LTE-1800• All Carriers - Telstra, Vodafone, Optus • Gain - 7.5dBi- 850/900MHz 3dBi-1800/1900/2100MHz• 1/2" mounting screw, Antenna Length: 1070mm• Suit Outdoor, Fixed Wirelwess installations• N-female connector.• Includes Pole Mount Bracket.
* Coax NOT included *
Low loss LL195 and LL400 Coax is available from our Coax Cable section.
• Covers Telstra NextG 850 & 2100MHz Bands • Telstra nextG and the new Vodafone 3G • Gain - 9dBi- 850MHz 3dBi-2100MHz • 20mm mounting tube, bracket not supplied. • Antenna Length: 1350mm • Suit Outdoor, Fixed Wirelwess installations. • 10m Cell-foil low-loss coax (similar LMR200) • FME-female connector.
* Mount NOT included. Please purchase separately
Click here for our Recommended mounting bracket
* Patch Cable not included. Available separately
• Optus 3G 900 & 2100MHz Bands. • Vodafone 3G 900 and 2100MHz. • Gain - 9dBi- 900MHz 3dBi-2100MHz • 20mm mounting tube, bracket not supplied. • Antenna Length: 1350mm • Suit Outdoor, Fixed Wirelwess installations. • 10m Cell-foil low-loss coax (similar LMR200) • FME-female connector.
* Patch Cable not included, available separately
NOT suitable for Telstra nextG 850
• 3G nextG GSM - 850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz• 4G - 850 HSPA+ / LTE-1800• All Carriers - Telstra, Vodafone, Optus • Gain - Please Select - 850/900MHz 3dBi-1800/1900/2100MHz• Stainless Steel Spring, Antenna Length: 1100mm including spring
• Suit Outdoor, Mobile Vehicle & Fixed wireless installations• 5m LMR195 (LL195) Coax Cable, FME-female connector. Includes: • Antenna • Spring • Coax * Patch Cable not included. Please purchase separately
• 3G nextG GSM • Telstra, Vodafone, Optus • Gain: 7dBi or 5dBi 850 & 900MHz Bands• Thru-Panel Bas Mount • Antenna Length: 500mm /300mm
• Suit Outdoor, Mobile Vehicle installations• 7dBi version - 4m LL195 low loss coax FME-female connector.• 5dBi - 5m RG58A/U low loss coax FME-female connector. Includes: • Antenna • Base • Coax * Patch Cable not included. Please purchase separately
Track my order(s):
Type the characters you see in the picture below.
I installed the antenna and coax yesterday and the result is fantastic! We now have 5 bars on our Optus modem and I’ve watched YouTube video without it stopping. First time ever.
Thanks so much for your assistance.
I’ve just ordered the wall plate to finish off the installation after spending half my weekend under the house running the cabling – but it was worth it.
I wondered if..."
– Neil Larson, 13/08/2013
Track my order
Shipping and Returns
© 2007-2014 REMOTEONE. Powered by Best Shopping Cart Program