Cart is empty
An intelligent indoor coverage solution for Vodafone' 4G 1800/2600MHz and 3G 900/2100 MHz network dramatically improve indoor voice quality and increase data speeds.
- Easy 5 Minute Setup - Up to 900sqm indoor coverage area. - Locked to the Vodafone Networks resellers. - Also supports Vodafone resellers such as TPG and Kogan etc. - Use up to 5 mobile phones and/or Modems simultaneously. - The only LEGAL repeater for Australia with Mobile Network Protection. - External Antenna Port for Outdoor Antenna connection. * Note that it does not support the 4G 700MHz (B28) service.
Vodafone Requirement - Service Qualification Check
We'll submit your registration application to Vodafone against your address on your behalf.
Click here for MORE DETAILS or to PURCHASE
• Suit Cel-Fi Smart Repeater, netcomm 3Gxx and other modem/routers • Connects your Modem to our Antenna Cables.• 300mm long with very low-loss CLF100 coax. (equiv. to ®LMR100A)* Also available with FME Male fitting - see other listing * For MiMo antennas, 2x Patch Cables will be needed.
SMA-FME male 300mm Patch Lead Cable
• Suit Cel-Fi Smart repeater, netcomm 3Gxx, D-Link and other modem/routers • Connects your Modem to our Antennas & Cables.• 300mm long with very low-loss CLF100 (equiv. to ®LMR100A) coax.• SMA male to SMA male Patch Lead + FME male adapter * For MiMo antennas, 2x Patch Cables will be needed.
CLIPSAL 2000 series INSERT & WALLPLATEInsert, Nut and Washer to suit the SMA female connector on ourLL240 & LL400 coax cables. Select the wallplate you need.
Clipsal insert for SMA female Bulkhead fittings.
Suits our LL240 and LL400 coax cables
Already have an insert? This special nut is also available separately.
Allows a standard F-type Clipsal insert to be fitted with an SMA female connector.
Connect between the Wallplate and the Modem location.on Extend the antenna connection to your modem from the wall when the Antenna Cable is terminated using a Wall-plate.
LL195 low loss coax cable suitable for Mobile 3G/4G Wireless Internet installations on Buildings, Tower or Vehicle.
3m cable Insertion Loss: 0.75dB @ 900MHz
Coax cable from antenna to wallplate or direct to modem/patch cable
Very Low-Loss coax cables for Fixed Wireless installationsSuitable for 3G/4G Mobile Broadband Antenna installations on a fixed building rooftop or tower.
Our LL series coax cable is equivalent to the ®LMR spec'.
®LMR is a registered trademark of Times Microwave Systems
LL240 cable is semi-flexible.50ohm - VERY LOW LOSS coax.
LL400 cable is semi-rigid.50ohm - SUPER LOW LOSS coax.
• 3G nextG GSM - 850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz
• DC - 850 HSPA+ / 4G LTE-1800
• All Carriers - Telstra, Vodafone, Optus
• Gain - 7.5dBi- 850/900MHz 3dBi-1800/1900/2100MHz
• 1/2" mounting screw, Antenna Length: 1070mm
• Suit Outdoor, Fixed Wirelwess installations• N-female connector.
• Includes Pole Mount Bracket.
* Coax NOT included *
Low loss LL195 and LL400 Coax is available from our Coax Cable section.
• 3G nextG GSM - 850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz• 4G - 850 HSPA+ / LTE-1800• All Carriers - Telstra, Vodafone, Optus • Gain - Please Select - 850/900MHz 3dBi-1800/1900/2100MHz• Stainless Steel Spring, Antenna Length: 1100mm including spring
• Suit Outdoor, Mobile Vehicle & Fixed wireless installations• 5m LMR195 (LL195) Coax Cable, FME-female connector. Includes: • Antenna • Spring • Coax * Patch Cable not included. Please purchase separately
$15 off the shipping costWhen you buy a Yagi, Parabolic or LPDA Antenna Kit with the Cel-Fi Smart Repeater
Track my order(s):
Type the characters you see in the picture below.
Mobile Phone Repeaters
"I’m not spending all this effort to compromise :-) I will order today and select Express Post. Thanks Joe - I couldn’t have completed this upgrade of my 'broadband in the country’ without your help. Telstra was useless but you helped me make it happen
– Rob, 11/03/2015
™LMR is a registered trademark of Times Mircowave Systems USA
Track my order
Shipping and Returns
© 2007-2017 REMOTEONE onwireless. Powered by Best Shopping Cart Program